Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Belated Thanksgiving Post!!

So I have already become that person I didn't want to me...slow to post and behind.  Ahh!! Needless to say things have been crazy lately, that's what happens at the holidays and last time I went to post it would not let me upload pictures.  Here are some belated pictures of Thanksgiving.  We started a tradition 3 years ago with our good friends Lynne and Aaron to go to the Cowboys game on Thanksgiving.  It has always been a great time and they made the trip back from London this year for Thanksgiving and for the game.  We had a great group to tailgate this year but it was freezing!!  About 30 some degrees that day which wasn't ideal for tailgating but the game was amazing.  The Cowboys played the Saints so I must say there were quite a few more Saints fans at our tailgate than Cowboys fans.  The game was awesome, the best professional game any of us had seen and I was happy with the result as were all the other Saints fans, go Drew Brees!!

Here is a picture of Lynne and Aaron before the game with their wedding umbrellas, Saints for Lynne and Cowboys for Aaron of course!
 Here are Jared and I before the game, I found it a great time to wear my Saints jersey but also all my old Purdue gear!
 Danielle and Colin also in a Saints/Cowboys relationship...seems that a lot of friends cheer on different teams than their spouses which makes me feel better as Jared and I have really no teams in common really.
 Jared and Kellen warming up in the car while tailgating...notice the gloves, I had bought a bunch of stretchy gloves for a $1 each and each and every pair was worn...along with anything else we could find that was warm!
 A picture at our seats inside the stadium...ready for the game to begin and finally warming up!
 Starting off the game!
 Saints have just scored a touchdown here! 
 Keith Urban was the half time show, he was great, this is a picture from the HUGE screen there, you often can't help but just watch the screen even during the game.
Despite the frigid temperature we had a wonderful time at the game and a great Thanksgiving!
Hope you all did too!!

2 comments:

  1. Fun! A larger than life Keith? Yes, please! :) I am bad, too. I still haven't posted pics from Ava's birthday in November!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I didn't know Keith was there! He is dreamy. I love the new holiday background. Very festive! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete