Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Belated 20 Week Pictures...

Here are some belated pics of 20 weeks as I am now 21 and a few days ;)  That update and our fun wedding weekend to come in the next few days...
Finally starting to look a little pregnant here although I still feel like it just looks little more fat than pregnant!  I am shocked that I am already half way through my pregnancy, time as usual seems to be flying by and I don't think I have yet to appreciate how good I have felt so far.  I am crossing my fingers and praying that this will continue...
 Please notice the cute outfit from my mom ;)  Love that you can find cute pregnancy clothes now days and feel so bad for all of those who had babies when pregnancy clothes were not cute and not made to show off your new curves.  Also I guess it helps that long shirts and leggings are in ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment