Friday, November 19, 2010

Kayla and Tyler Tie the Knot!!

I am so behind, started this post last week and now had a few extra minutes so I figured I would finish....
So I was not as great with the camera as I should have been this past weekend.  We had a wonderful time though in French Lick, Indiana for Kayla and Tyler's wedding.  The setting was a gorgeous old hotel and the bride could not have looked more beautiful! 
We kicked off the trip flying in late to Indy and got to see my good friends Val, Erin and Shannon on Thursday for lunch and then got to see Erin's house, meet her dog Bentley and do some shopping with Val.  It was a great time to see some of my girls and I wish it could happen more. 
This first picture is the bride, mother of the bride and most of the bridesmaids getting our nails done to kick off the weekend!  Chelsea got us these cute shirts made..aren't we so cute ;)
 Thursday night we did some bowling with all who were already in town for the wedding .  I am sad to say that looking through my pictures I don't think I have one of the groom!  This picture is the Seaman and Moore families together once again, I believe it has been quite some time since all in each family were together and it was great to see everyone!!
 Loved these cookies for the bride...and the groom to follow...I heard they were quite delicious too.  Wish I could eat wheat sometimes...


Not the best picture of Kayla but it shows off the beautiful dress she was wearing...oh my gosh and there are mom and sister helping her get ready :)
Of course my dear sister in law had the most amazing wedding shoes ever!!
Site of the rehearsal dinner was great an old barn in French Lick, was so pretty with her decor and bonus the scoreboard in the background was the one Larry Bird used when he grew up in French Lick.  Or at least that is what I think everyone said.
Jared and I at the rehearsal dinner...
Again, not very good with the camera so here is a pic of Jared an I at the wedding, was soo beautiful, the bride outdid herself with all the decor and prep!  A great wedding weekend, saw some great friends Mark and Heidi as well as lots of family who we often only see at Christmas, this year with two Burke family weddings we were lucky....so whose next?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment