Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Finally some pics of our little boy and 30 Week Photos

With our insurance we really only had two sonograms scheduled one at 7 weeks and the other at 20 weeks so we wanted to go ahead and have a 3D sonogram done.  Also, we wanted to make sure our little one was a boy since our doctor never got to show us ;)  It was very cool and he did show us that he was a boy....but had his hands by his face so it was harder to get some pictures of just his face. Oh well the tech said everything still looked really good and we saw that he had all his fingers many times ;) 
He is also becoming very, very active but of course wanted to sleep through the sonogram...haha!
Enjoy a few pictures of our little boy, exactly 10 weeks before his due date! Oh my lots to do before then!!
 Like I said here is a pic of his hand up by his face, love this one though he just looks like he is all cuddled up so comfy :)
 His umbilical cord was also up close to his head/face which she said was not in a bad spot(and not near his neck) just got in the way of the pictures sometimes...here is a good one though of his fingers....crazy how well you can see if you can get a good angle! So fun though...
 One more pic for you all to see...can't wait to meet him in 2 and a half months!
Here are my 30 week pictures as well so you can see how he is growing from the outside!


4 comments:

  1. What a cute baby! I can see him smiling in the last one and I love it! Your belly is looking good! xoxox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Love these sono pics. He is going to be such the cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE HIM!!!!!! :) What great sonograms- so perfect, so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant quit staring at my precious baby grandson, my heart is melting, tears of joy falling and my soul feeling overwhelmed with gratefulness for this miracle gift. I love you, sweet babe!

    ReplyDelete