Thursday, October 21, 2010

18 Weeks...

A few pictures from 18 weeks, time is going by fast and we can't wait until next week and our "big" doctor's appointment.  Can't wait to find out what we are having and to make sure all is healthy with our little one!! I am feeling just fat and not actually pregnant yet although I think I can feel the baby moving sometimes in there, can't wait for that to start even more!!
 

Libby was laying on our bed while I was doing laundry yesterday and thought it was kind of funny, besides her bandanna.  White dog on a white bed with white linens = find the puppy on the bed ;)
 This one was just too cute not to post! Hopefully I will have some more exciting pictures to post soon, we have been busy just don't have too many good pictures to post!  Be on the lookout though in the next week or so for the explosion of embroidery posts...lots of cute stuff in the works!!

3 comments:

  1. Girl, you are the skinniest pregnant lady I know! :) Looking good, my dear. I am sure you are anxious for the belly to "pop", and I am too! Can't wait for the embroidery posts. I just know they will be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorable, dear daughter-in-law! cant wait for the big reveal TODAY of which it will be, my first granddaughter or grandson!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to catch up on all of your posts and photos. Love you dear brother and sister. Mandy, I am praying for you already, as you will soon be living with two Seaman boys! :-) Can't wait to see you both soon. Miss you - HUGS! PS> It seems I will have to visit Texas soon to get my picture on here too! I am sure nephew number 1 can help me accomplish that one!

    ReplyDelete