Thursday, October 7, 2010

And a Baby Makes 3...

Well 4 since we include Libby as a member of the family ;)
So as most all of you know we are expecting our first baby in March of next year!  I still don't feel like these pictures say too much but wanted to start sharing with you all my "weekly" pictures we are taking of our baby.  We could not be more excited and are looking forward to our ultrasound at the end of the month to get a peak at how our little one is doing and hopefully find out if we will have a boy or a girl!!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, so I have to start blogging again now that you do, too! I haven't blogged in a month, I am terrible! Love yours and so excited about your little cupcake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this post and that sweet baby growing in your belly! So glad you posted belly pics ;)

    ReplyDelete