Sunday, October 10, 2010

Weekend Fun...

 Friday I got to go to the State Fair and then to Sugarland with my friend Michelle!  Sorry, no good pictures as I didn't want to bring my camera but we did enjoy some great fair food, corn dogs and fried grilled cheese to name a few....and no those are not things that are on my "wheat free" diet, headache followed the next day but well worth it ;)  Sugarland was by far one of the best concerts I have been too and would tell anyone who likes them you must go and see them live!
Yesterday Jared an I both worked for awhile and went out with some friends last night.  Today we went to the pumpkin patch in Flower Mound...

We started off by Mickey and Minnie, Jace, our friends John and Alex's little boy just loved them both and gave them hugs and kisses :)

Family photo of John, Alex and Jace and a pumpkin his size :)

Our friends Amber & Barian came too and thier son Brody was much more interested in the tractors than pumpkins, this was the second trackor he got on before we went on the hayride pulled by a tractor. Fun for all the little boys!
A picture of Jared and I on the hayride, you can't go to the pumpkin patch and not ride on a hayride!
Jace wanted to pick up all the pumpkins that were about his size, trying to get him to sit on one and take a picture was a bit of a challenge!
Amber, Barian & Brody, you can also see the dust from the hayrides in the background.  Was a bit dusty there...
Jared and I in the actual pumpkin patch. A very fun Sunday and weekend, so glad this wonderful weather has kept up in Texas.







3 comments:

  1. Ohhh, we went to the pumpkin patch today, too! I just blogged about it ;) Just think, next year you will have a little one to photograph next to a pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics! I was just thinking the same - next year you will have a little pumpkin of your own. :) Glad you had a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos!!!! Looks fun babe :) T & I are hitting up our state fair this weekend and I will eat everything in sight :D

    ReplyDelete